All candidates for scholarships must:
• Be citizens or permanent residents of the United States
• Be a current member of UNIMA-USA in order to apply for scholarship funds
• Be over the age of 18
• Have some experience in puppetry or/and a university degree showing an interest in puppetry
• Applying for aid to study with a recognized puppetry professional or professional program outside of the United States, or to attend an international puppetry workshop.
• 3 letters of recommendation from master puppeteers or professors in puppet theatre with whom you have worked or who know your work
• 5 images of your work
As the Scholarship Fund grows, UNIMA-USA will be able to offer increased aid to more recipients. Donations of any amount are most gratefully accepted.
For more information contact: Honey Goodenough, Scholarship Representative.